Sunday, February 8, 2015

Scrappy Sunday

Because I'm a day late and a dollar short as usual!

I've made four 12" Ohio Star blocks in pink for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge 2015.



Not a great picture but it will do. Maybe I'll get a better one later on. There will be (already are) more pink blocks to share with you but they haven't been photographed yet. Life itself has been a challenge for me lately.

Click on over to Angela's blog to see what everyone else has been making out of their pink scraps. There's a lot of amazing stuff to be seen!

8 comments:

  1. Lovely Ohio Star blocks Sue. I sometimes have trouble getting pictures taken and words written in time too. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Ohio Stars. Pink is such a great color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blocks are very pretty in pink! Some weeks life is just that way. Hope things slow down and even out for you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Ohio Star is such a great block. Love your pinks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute star blocks! I know what you mean about getting pix or posting on the blog. Having some problems myself, but I hope I'm going to do better now.

    Good for you for doing the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. I didn't do well at it last year. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are beautiful. I often have problems taking pictures of my projects. Some are brighter than others.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Four blocks - yes! Lovely . . . take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice star block Sue. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

I'm sorry it's difficult or impossible for some of my readers to leave comments. I do appreciate your visits and the kind comments I receive.