Saturday, October 28, 2017

Not Quite So Pink

This is the last Saturday of October, thus the final pink link party over at So Scrappy. I've been making blocks all week long, but not all of them have been pink. ;- )


I might have made more if that visitor hadn't come to hang out on the design wall!



There was one new postage stamp star and a 16 Patch like I've been doing all year. Somewhere along the way I was seized with the urge to make Churn Dash blocks. But I had to make a couple of Turkey Tracks too!


The pink scraps tended toward coral for me this week. I haven't used them all up but I think I'm done for the time being.

Head on over to Angela's blog to see who else has been playing in pink this week. I'll be back tomorrow with a report on the needlework I've been doing lately.

10 comments:

  1. Lovely blocks, and a great variety of shades. Pity the "visitor" didn't sit and sew along too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get any pink done at all this week, so I'm especially enjoying yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blocks (and even your visitor, hehehe!) Great use of scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's a lot of blocks on that wall. My! you were busy! Love the turkey tracks the most but they are all wonderful. Enjoy! ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have made a lot of blocks this week! They look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, what a wonderful assortment of blocks. I especially like those Turkey Tracks. That's one I've never tried. Nice visitor!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks to me like you have a lot of fun pink blocks! I'm not sure I will really ever use up the scraps - everytime I make a block, new ones appear!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great set of pink blocks. The Turkey Tracks are particularly pleasing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, love the hot pinks and patterns in that 16-patch block! Which will come as no surprise, I'm sure...

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a fair amount of PINK sewing for the month. Just think! Now, you will have some leftover for next year's RSC. :o))

    ReplyDelete

I'm sorry it's difficult or impossible for some of my readers to leave comments. I do appreciate your visits and the kind comments I receive.